NJ Restraining Order Defense Lawyers
With offices in Morristown, Hackensack, Newark NJ
Travis J. Tormey is the owner and managing partner of the Tormey Law Firm LLC. Travis has focused his entire career on criminal defense after spending time at the United States Attorneys’ Office in Newark, New Jersey. After that, Travis worked for two of the largest criminal defense practices in New Jersey before starting his own firm in 2012. Originally based in Paramus, the Tormey Law Firm’s main office moved to Hackensack, New Jersey in 2014. We also have office locations in Morristown, New Jersey and Newark, New Jersey.
Travis has been cited by numerous news organizations including AOL news, the Daily Record (Morris), the Asbury Park Press, the Bergen Record, the Star Ledger, NJ.com and appeared on CBS radio as a legal analyst.
If you or a loved one is in need of an attorney to handle a restraining order matter in New Jersey, the Tormey Law Firm is who you should call. Our NJ restraining order attorneys are composed of former domestic violence prosecutors who used to prosecute domestic violence cases for the State of NJ. Now, let them use their experience, knowledge, and expertise to represent your interests during a final restraining order hearing. In fact, our experienced NJ restraining order lawyers are handling temporary and final restraining order hearings every week in almost every county in the State of New Jersey. Therefore, we know the system, we know the evidence rules, we know the judges, and we know what it takes to either obtain or defend against a restraining order that has been filed against you.
Contact our offices anytime for immediate assistance at (908)-336-5008. The initial consultation is always provided free of charge.
Here is a review from one of our many satisfied restraining order clients:
“Travis successfully defended me in an unprecedented Final Restraining Order Trial with ease”
“Upon consultation I hired Travis Tormey to defend me in a very emotional and scary time of need where I was facing a potentially devasting FRO. Travis was knowledgeable, comforting, and most importantly confident. THIS GUY KNOWS THE LAW! Watch his YouTube clips, read his reviews, and simply call him to discuss your case. I did and was so impressed with his amazing win in court. Don’t go into court without this guy in your corner. Consulted, hired, and successfully had my day in court. Thanks for everything, I hope I never need a defense attorney again, but if I do, Travis Tormey is the only lawyer I would use. All 5 stars !” – Posted by Aaron
Some of Travis’s credentials include the following:
- Named one of the ten best criminal lawyers in New Jersey by the American Jurist Institute in 2016
- Named one of the top 10 criminal attorneys in NJ under 40 years old by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Named one of the top 10 criminal trial lawyers in NJ under 40 years old by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Avvo attorney rating service: 10.0 perfect rating
- Avvo client’s choice award winner: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Certified on the Alcotest 7110 breath machine for DWI defense
- Has single handedly tried and won hundreds of restraining order matters throughout New Jersey
Here are some real life cases that Mr. Tormey and the Tormey Law Firm handled with regard to restraining order matters in NJ:
- Morristown NJ restraining order dismissed by Judge after trial
- Restraining order lawyers in Bergen County NJ
- Warren County NJ restraining order dismissed
- Hunterdon County NJ restraining order success story
- Somerset County NJ restraining order lawyers
- Hudson County NJ restraining order attorneys
- Restraining order dismissed in Newark NJ
For more information or to speak with Mr. Tormey directly, contact our offices anytime at (908)-336-5008.